1.13.2011

FB: Random iPod Facebook Status #3


Larry's FB Status #3, originally uploaded by psychopooch.

Larry (and Vampire Weekend) gave me a very zen facebook status today.

Up one more flight, See the buddha on the second floor.

I'm not a religious person but I found comfort in both seeing the status and working on this sketch right now (thanks Larry!). Will definitely take this piece to completion but unfortunately I will not be able to touch this until next week since–

1. I must get back to my day job right now and
2. I need to complete my sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project Tour (2 days left!).

So stay tuned for another post on this. It'll be more than just a bunch of black lines on white. Think I'm going to make a print of the final for myself and frame it too. Hmmm, I wonder if prints of Zucco will sell...

In the meantime, I'll be waiting for Status #4 from Larry. For more on how Larry is coming up with his satus this week, go here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails