1.12.2011

FB: Random iPod Facebook Status #1 & #2


Larry's FB Status #1, originally uploaded by psychopooch.

The above doodle is inspired by Larry's random iPod Facebook Status #1:
Forces pullin' from the center of the earth again. I can feel it.

My friend Larry has decided to have a bit of fun with his Facebook statuses this week. Here's the gist of it: I think this week I'm just going to press random on my iPod everyday, and whatever song comes up first will provide my status update that day.

Maybe some of these doodles will lead to more finished pieces :)

Also managed to do a quick doodle for status #2:
Fill my heart with song, And let me sing forever more.

Larry's FB Status #2

Can't wait for status #3 and hope I don't get stuck.

P.S. I've got Sinatra stuck in my head now. Thanks Larry :P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails