10.01.2010

IF: Beneath


Illustration Friday: Beneath, originally uploaded by psychopooch.

Treva's FB status:
is over-tired and under-slept.

Originally did a quick sketch on a post-it note based on a friend's facebook status. Was about to upload the hand drawing to share with her until I saw today's Illustration Friday topic. Thought it would work for beneath as well so took a wee bit of time during my lunch break to tweak the illo. Could use more work but it's at a good spot to share... now I must get back to my day job.

10 comments:

nidhi said...

love your style!

Heather said...

your art brings a smile to my face!

ArtSnark said...

how cute is that! Well done

nello said...

really cute and funny!

Alina Chau said...

lovely!!

Juan Carlos Partidas said...

Really nice!!!!

Chibi Janine said...

I know this feeling. I love your illustrations with your pooch and I like how you positioned him to to match the statement.

James P Powell said...

This is a great layout! LOV-ING IT!

Annie said...

he he cute! love the drool...

susannaporob said...

Aww.. I love this! Its so adorable! :) Also thanks for stopping by my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails